- The Golden Knights will play their round-robin games on August 3rd (DAL), 6th (STL), and 8th (COL).
- Game times have not been announced.
- The daily schedule calls for Western Conference games at 11:00 am, 3:30 pm, and 7:30 pm.
- Exhibition games are slated to begin on July 25th.
- All Golden Knights games will be played at Rogers Place in Edmonton.
- The round-robin is expected to air on AT&T Sportsnet in Las Vegas.
- All VGK games will be on the radio on FOX Sports 98.9 FM.
- The one exhibition game will be broadcasted on TV, but there are no details on which channel yet.
- Dugan is NOT eligible to play in the playoffs this season.
- He can sign a contract and “burn” the first year of his entry-level deal. That contract would have to be signed between Monday (July 13th) at 9:00 am and Wednesday (July 15th) at 2:00 pm.
- For more info on that decision, read this.
- Players must decide if they are going to opt-out of playing by Monday.
- At this time the Golden Knights have not had any players express a willingness to opt-out.
- The Golden Knights roster may have as many as 31 players including no more than 28 skaters.
- A roster announcement deadline has not been set.
- The 2020 Entry Draft is tentatively scheduled for October 6th.
- The Golden Knights draft selection will be determined by where they finish in the playoffs. Their first pick can be anywhere from 20-31.
- The NHL declared that all teams playing in the Return to Play qualifying round are considered to have made the playoffs, thus, the Golden Knights receive Winnipeg’s 3rd round pick in 2021 from the Cody Eakin trade.
- The playoffs will not have any salary cap, so all VGK players will be available.
- The salary cap for the 2020-21 season will be $81.5M, identical to the 2019-20 season.
- Neither Eric Furlatt nor Dan O’Halloran will be assigned to any Golden Knights games through the second round.