Ken returns from his tour of T-Mobile Arena, expansion draft information pouring out of the GM meetings, and Ken and Dana’s plea to get on the bandwagon now. Hosted by Ken Boehlke.
- Bliss Dance in sexy.
- Ken runs down T-Mobile Arena. From concourse, to parking, to concessions, to sick high tech suites.
- Breaking down the proposed expansion draft rules.
- The oddities of the non-movement clause.
- Ken explains the “epiphany” that lead to the creation of SinBin.vegas.
- Be there from Day 1, you can never have this chance again.
- Ken mentions that the upper concourse is too small. He’s wrong. Don’t listen to him, after review of the pictures, it’s not too small.
And much more…
We are on iTunes as well as Stitcher. Subscribe now!