So last week was a bit short, therefore we really overcompensated and went absurdly long this time. This will be the longest one we ever do, I promise. On topic the entire time though… Hosted by Ken Boehlke and Jason Pothier.
And much more…
- Recapping the last couple games.
- Unbelievable depth on the Golden Knights.
- How long can this run last?
- How far can a 5-1 start take you?
- Considering re-signing James Neal
- Maybe it should have been #PlayoffsBy3CupBy3, when/if the plan should change.
- Predictions on the next three games.
- The handling of the Fleury concussion situation.
We are on iTunes as well as Stitcher. Subscribe now!
Love the idea of overpaying Neal on a short term deal. Seems like the type of player every playoff team needs and if VGK is serious about making the playoffs then why not lock him up. Also gives fans a star/fan favorite to invest in until the youth develops. Also curious how good team could be if the “fat was trimmed”
I do think the Montreal pick was a mess up – they could have gotten Hudon, instead of getting Emelin and having to retain salary on him when traded. A lot of the other picks had reasons behind it, but the Montreal pick wasn’t a package deal or anything. And if they wanted to move Hudon because of roster log jam or whatever, he would have gotten a better return that Emelin.