We had the honor of having Olympic gold medalist Connor Fields in studio with us to talk BMX, Olympics, Vegas, hockey, and plenty more. Hosted by Ken Boehlke and Jason Pothier.
- Connor explains the wonders of being at the Olympics.
- NHL players and the Olympics.
- Media coverage (or lack there of) and the impact on Connor.
- Here’s the gold medal race. (He’s the guy who wins)
- Ken and Jason recap the interview and the importance of telling athletes stories.
And much more…
**Thank you so much to Connor Fields and Laura Gruninger for coming in and joining the show.**