We have a date for the “secret” meeting that will take place with NHL owners to discuss expansion and hopefully (doubtfully) lead to an announcement on January 30th or 31st. But that’s just the beginning of what was talked about on this episode. Hosted by Ken Boehlke.
- Terry Jones disses Las Vegas here and here. And here is the picture Ken pulled up.
- What does the secret meeting actually mean for Las Vegas and The Creator’s chances at securing an announcement.
- Ciara’s dress leads to parenting advice.
- Ken’s “entrepreneurial spirit” gets very upset about the Powerball.
- Jackson Pollock and art in general makes Ken and Dana angry.
- Dana relives his trip to Las Vegas, NM.
- Twitter questions.
And much more…
We are on iTunes as well as Stitcher. Subscribe now!