This super long episode goes to show that Ken and Jason have no lives and all they want to do is talk VGK all day. It’s so long it’s possible there is no podcast next week, but we’ll have to see on that. Hosted by Ken Boehlke and Jason Pothier.
- The open, hate it?
- The best stereotype to have.
- Does becoming official mean the team could have been taken away?
- Ken thinks Jason is a terrible fan of teams.
- Can Vegas ever become a “hockey city?”
- How and when do you judge George McPhee’s performance?
And much more…