An extra long podcast because we are taking a week off for the holidays. We talk Christmas, Strip Clubs, hockey, and a whole bunch more. Hosted by Ken Boehlke and Jason Pothier.
- Waiting in line for Santa.
- Wrapping paper is the worst.
- The overall grossness of strip clubs.
- McDonalds value meal doesn’t really offer value, and that’s bogus.
- The importance of Vegas amassing picks from the draft.
- Tons of Vegas hockey related fan questions including a lot on coaches.
And much more…
We are on iTunes as well as Stitcher. Subscribe now!
Leave a Reply