As the waiting game continues we have to start wondering if expansion is ever going to happen. Maybe the team will come via relocation. Mark Warner of The Vegas Hockey Podcast joins the show to discuss that and much more. Hosted by Ken Boehlke.
- The badass music that kicks off the Vegas Hockey Podcast; where did it come from? Where do we get our own? Can we ever be as cool as Mark?
- Vegas is the best, why do people continue to hate on us?
- If one of the currently struggling franchises were to move to Las Vegas, which team would we most like to have?
- Ken mistakes CBS Sports Football anchor Adam Zucker for Las Vegas hero Jason Zucker.
- Mark offers up a brilliant (yet surprisingly simple) way to fix the traffic issues that will occur outside the stadium.
- Which coaches should The Creator be looking at when we do get a team in Las Vegas?
- More team name discussion. Here is the link we reference.
- Free plugs galore for Mark. Here’s his Twitter, his website, the new radio network he’s on, his Facebook, his Soundcloud, and of course, his iTunes link.
And much more…
We are on iTunes as well as Stitcher. Subscribe now!
Another great podcast!