The founder of Las Vegas’ best charity show, Monday’s Dark joins the podcast to talk hockey, philanthropy, puppets, weird news and much more. Hosted by Ken Boehlke.
- Small intro for Mark and Monday’s Dark.
- Mark’s connection to hockey and the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds.
- In the news, in the news, in the ******* news.
- Terry Fator finds himself under a bus multiple.
- Cincinnati Zoo gorilla situation.
- Monday’s Dark’s new undertaking.
And much more…
We are on iTunes as well as Stitcher. Subscribe now!
**Special thanks to the one and only Mark Schunock for spending an hour with us in studio. Support Monday’s Dark, the best charity show Las Vegas has to offer.**
Hahahaha, what a bunch of chuckleheads, dismissing Arizona (hockey people with a clue call the Coyotes by their correct name instead of Phoenix) when there isn’t even a team in Las Vegas yet.
Suffice it to say that if the Coyotes and their fans hadn’t stuck it out, there would be ZERO discussion of a team in Las Vegas. Cocky fans learn their lessons quickly, as you will (if you’re lucky) soon see.
Yes, the Blackhawks fans will dominate that building, they have more bandwagon fans than anybody.
Get a team, show something, then maybe the Coyotes will let that team from “The Creator” (ha!) be a rival.