The Las Vegas Review Journal was sold to Sheldon Adelson and has been hemorrhaging excellent journalists since. Ken and Dana dive into the state of the RJ and how Las Vegans, Americans, and people around the world should view the newspaper now. Hosted by Ken Boehlke.
- Ken’s street hockey escapades.
- Dana gets hardcore gymtimidation.
- The RJ has lost credibility due to its new owner and the editorial policies that have come with him.
- How has the RJ’s reporting swayed perception of a stadium deal that should never see the light of day.
- MGM’s new parking policy and the effect it’ll have on locals.
- Who are we cheering for in the Stanley Cup Playoffs?
And much more…