The national media has officially began its freak out about the ramifications of an NHL expansion draft. And, Hulk Hogan dominates in court against Gawker leading Dana and Ken to wonder how SinBin.vegas would handle similar sticky situations. Hosted by Ken Boehlke.
- Ken hates hugs. He’s weird.
- Jelly Bean goes to town on a bowl of Carrabba’s.
- Deadspin vs. Hulk gives us some intriguing the questions on privacy, freedom of press, and the role of entertainment in the media.
- What would happen if SinBin.vegas came across an audio recording of the team’s best player making racial slurs?
- We’re not buying any more domain names. The one we have is fine. Shut up.
- Hockey talk about the expansion rules.
- The importance or unimportance of immediate culture on the Las Vegas expansion team.
And much more…