We head straight from the Nevada Day game against the Lightning to the studio to discuss the back-to-back losses and talk line changes. Hosted by Ken Boehlke and Jason Pothier.
- Why in the world can’t this team convert on scoring chances?
- The struggles of the middle six
- Drastic line changes to three of the four lines?
- What’s the point of ties?
- Ken’s experience getting dressed for “Knight Life”
And much more…
We are on iTunes, Stitcher, and Google Play. Subscribe now!
This may not be addressed in the podcast, but the Flash Seats web site and app are horrific.