The dust has settled and the reality is, the Golden Knights had a heck of a year but came up three wins short. We look back at what went wrong and start diving into what the Golden Knights need to do in the offseason to get better. Hosted by Ken Boehlke and Jason Pothier.
- The core of the franchise is pretty well set
- How great of a GM is George McPhee?
- William Karlsson’s insane contract situation
- Why does Jason love bad players?
- Expectations for the 2018-19 season
And much more…
We are on iTunes, Stitcher, and Google Play. Subscribe now!
After listening to the podcast, I have personally felt the Knights should split up Schmidt and McNabb next season.
Engelland and Hunt/Merrill/Young dman (Whitecloud/Bischoff)
Limit Engellands 5×5 minutes, but keep him 9n the PK. Limit Hunts 5×5 but keep him for PP when he plays.
I think unless they can get a huge upgrade like Erik Karlsson, they have their 7 NHL dmen already. And that’s not counting a rookie coming in.