The NHL Trade Deadline is at Noon Pacific time today. The Golden Knights have indicated they are not expecting to make many moves, but it’s not really in the DNA of the guys in charge to do nothing.
This article will be dedicated to all pertinent news surrounding the Golden Knights and this year’s deadline. It will be updated throughout the day.
- Mattias Janmark appears to be headed to Vegas. (Source: @PierreVLeBrun)
- The Golden Knights were reportedly “lurking” on both Taylor Hall and Nick Foligno. (Source: @emilymkaplan)
- “I believe the Vegas Golden Knights had strong interest in Taylor Hall, but by the time Vegas got to a point where Adams (Buffalo GM) was willing to take that to Taylor Hall, he felt fairly strongly that he wanted to do to Boston.” -Darren Dreger on TSN TradeCentre
- Nolan Patrick is potentially a target for Vegas. (Source: @AntSanPhilly 1 /@AntSanPhilly 2 / @AntSanPhilly 3)
- “We’re in this position by choice. It’s what we wanted to do with our roster. We like our roster, and I believe our approach will be quite different based on that.” -Kelly McCrimmon on March 19th (Source: LVRJ)
- Patrick Brown has been placed on LTIR. (Source: SinBin.vegas)
- GM Kelly McCrimmon will hold a press conference at 3:00 PM today whether the Golden Knights make a move or not. (Source: Golden Knights)