The day T-Mobile became the title sponsor of the cathedral we hope to one day house the Stanley Cup, Ken and Dana jump back into the studio to talk about a wide range of topics. Most related to hockey, but well, take a listen, it gets out there. Hosted by Ken Boehlke.
- Ken and Dana share their thoughts on the name T-Mobile Arena.
- The difference between starting an NHL franchise and moving an NFL franchise.
- Dana is ridiculously loyal to sponsors involved with the potential new team.
- Is there anything wrong with the brownish color on the backside of the arena.
- Dana hasn’t seen (or even heard of) Making a Murderer.
- How do actions and thoughts shape how others in society view people in their past, presently, and in the future.
- Don’t look it up. If you don’t know what Ken is referencing, don’t look it up. Just don’t do it, believe us.
- Fan questions submitted via Twitter.
And much more…