New General Manager George McPhee joins the podcast to discuss topics from his staff to his ideals on team development to the well known fight with Lorne Molleken. Hosted by Ken Boehlke.
- McPhee discusses some specifics on how he’s been going about building his staff.
- How focused on analytics is the new GM?
- The attractiveness of Las Vegas both as a hockey market and as a place to settle down for both himself and his future players.
- McPhee discusses the fight after an exhibition game in 1999.
- Ken and Dana’s reaction to the interview with McPhee.
- A small introduction to the upcoming charity event.
- Dana doesn’t read Ken’s articles or mythology. Makes Ken upset.
And much more…