A release of frustration on why the NHL hasn’t announced that an expansion team is coming to Vegas yet. Dana Lane stops by to join the show. Hosted by Ken Boehlke.
- Discussion on where we stand in the expansion process and what may be the real holdups.
- Explanation of the incredible-ness of The Creator.
- Is it Florida, Arizona, and Carolina causing the delay, or Seattle?
- Ken accidentally drops a curse word despite trying so hard not to because Dana’s daughter was in the studio during the recording.
- Dana gives his sales pitch to the world on why Vegas is so deserving of a team.
- Ken almost cries thinking back to Pixar movies.
And much more…