Ken returns from his tour of T-Mobile Arena, expansion draft information pouring out of the GM meetings, and Ken and Dana’s plea to get on the bandwagon now. Hosted by Ken Boehlke.
- Bliss Dance in sexy.
- Ken runs down T-Mobile Arena. From concourse, to parking, to concessions, to sick high tech suites.
- Breaking down the proposed expansion draft rules.
- The oddities of the non-movement clause.
- Ken explains the “epiphany” that lead to the creation of SinBin.vegas.
- Be there from Day 1, you can never have this chance again.
- Ken mentions that the upper concourse is too small. He’s wrong. Don’t listen to him, after review of the pictures, it’s not too small.
And much more…