Ken’s back from Panama and fired up about a lot of things. Dana and Ken discuss a recent article discussing why it’s taken so long for Vegas to get its first professional franchise. Hosted by Ken Boehlke.
- Ken’s upset about his inability to find a print copy of Sports Illustrated
- Little election talk including multiple references to this amazing John Oliver clip.
- Brilliant idea for what Vegas fans should do when the team scores a hat trick.
- A brief history of the city and metropolitan area surrounding Las Vegas and its importance in the acquisition of a professional franchise.
- More on the $500 million asking price.
- Ken’s obsession with Making A Murderer resurfaces.
And much more…